www.ebonyjoywilkins.com
books contact about news & events Ebony Joy Wilkins Copy Editing blog extras

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Peace and positive thoughts oh my!


For those of you who have not heard my first YA novel SELLOUT will be available July 1, 2010! The cover is amazing. I'll post pics as soon as I am able!! For now, here is a photo of where I want to celebrate! ahh...peaceful.
Positive thought for the week:
Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:1-2


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ebony, How are you?? This is Cecil you Cousin Charles Best friend... Wow Congratulation's on your New book and Excellent Work... Keep it up and Stay safe!!!

February 16, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home