www.ebonyjoywilkins.com
books contact about news & events Ebony Joy Wilkins Copy Editing blog extras

Monday, August 19, 2013

This is why I write:

  Hi Ms. Wilkins, 
I would like to thank you for writing such a great book. I am African American, from a suburb in NJ, and my Grandma lives in NYC, so I felt like I was 'Natasha'. I am so glad to have invested in  you book because it truly was an investment in my life. Sometimes I feel like I need to fit in with my white friends, but then I feel like I'm 'betraying' my black friends. But, your book inspired me to be myself. Before, I would be 100% me and sometimes feel like something wasn't right, now I don't mind being myself. Being the best me is all I want to be.
 So, Thanks for that
 
Thanks Amber!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home